Friday, May 4, 2007

My Opinion

The global warming is real and it is happening right now and it is increasing and people are part of the problem. But we can’t do much about it because time has almost run out and the effect of global warming isn't exaggerated. In the year 2000 scientists showed statistics indicated that in the last 100 years the sea level rose 6-8 inches. They are saying that the same amount of rise will happen, but this time within 30 years, and will still accelerate. The ice should finish or the global warming should and in my opinion the ice will move to somewhere else. The only problem is for the creatures living there, so we have to take care of them until their new home is ready so that they don’t end up extinct and as for the agriculture and the plants it will move too because the weather will change I myself may call it “world immigration” and if this keep continuing even the Middle East will have a good green lands but I would like you all to keep on reducing the GHGs for beautiful nature and the environment and in case I was wrong.




1 comment:

Nickie said...

I know! It's so scary. This video at http://www.thenewsroom.com/details/318130/?c_id=20191 makes the case that humans are not entirely to blame. (Note that you can embed this video - or any others - onto your site from TheNewsRoom if you want.)

In the video, a major scientist claims that global warming is mostly nature. But, you can also find scientific proof that people are at fault. I'm not sure what to think anymore. So, I'm not sure there's anything we can do...