Friday, May 18, 2007

The project purpose

I want to write about global warming to show how severe this problem is, and look at how , why and when this happened and the causes and affects of it on animals, diseases,the next generations, prices, location of the cities, small islands and how will it affect the UAE if it continues at this rate I will also link some of the articles from Gulf News and Khaleej Times newspapers from the UAE and some blogs that look at this problem and comment on them. In addition I will include some personal activities that may help solve the problem as well as show, the opposite ideas rather than just telling the story from one side and show whether their theories are true or not. I will give evidence for my ideas and give solutions to this problem and all this will be organize in order to be easy and attractive to readers in the UAE and other nations.

No comments: