Saturday, May 19, 2007

About The Blog

I have done This Blog as part of my project in Higher College Of Technology in Abu Dhabi in the UAE and the idea of writing this information in a blog instead of papers or word document is to make it accessible for others to read and comment. This blog is about global warming, so I tried to include information as much as possible; therefore I added some videos about global warming and divided the blog into ten sections:

1-Project purpose

2-The an inconvenient truth review

3-Global Warming Definition

4-Global Warming Causes

5-Global Warming Effects

6-Practicable Solutions

7-Global Warming Case

8-Global warming on UAE news

9-What Can The UAE Do?

10-My Opinion

Note: these information may not be all correct but I really worked hard to find and understand them to have my own opinion to shear it with you. I hope you find it amusing and useful

No comments: